Thursday, January 6, 2011

Start anew

After Christmas is the time when I want to take everything down off my shelves and put it away or sell it.  I also want to do that with my personal insides, too.  Winter cleaning  ............. Dusting...... scrubbing......... bleaching....  I seem to want to do that not only to my house but to myself.  Here is my 2011 list of things I want to do....I don't like the word resolutions...............
One coke a day
 start yoga again
become more organized
less TV
read more
listen, talk less
spend less, save more
take more pictures of my food
cook for friends I love
run the dogs
build stamina in my walking
less steriods
play/laugh with my husband
write more letters
ride a horse
buy a new car

Is this too much for 359 days?  If I am authentic and thoughtful~  If I plan out these things, do they become habit?

1 comment:

  1. i think it's a really reasonable list, and not too much for 359 days.

    I love the image of the internal cleansing too. Something restless inside to be cleaned.

    ReplyDelete