Monday, October 11, 2010

I've lost my voice

Since I have started school, I feel I have not had time to post.  I have been all consumed with this new grade level of mine and think of nothing but school, school, school!  I work until 5 pm and don't know what time it is.  I guess life is all about balance.  Nothing works when life is out of balance.  Creativity needs quiet and time to think about it.  Space around your brain when you don't have to think.  That's what I loved about summer.  But it is now the change seasons in this midwest town.  Trees are starting to turn, football voices calm me.  And I want to cook again.  Last night it was spicy meatloaf from the Stop and Smell the Rosemary cookbook.  I made a big pot of minestrone soup at the same time.  when two recipes use about the same ingredients- do the double chop!  cook two meals instead of one.  My husband bought us a new refridgerator so we could keep all our condiments...........

1 comment: